Saturday, June 30, 2012

Samsung Corby WiFi: My Best Friend!


Samsung Corby Wifi


It's been a year since I bought my Samsung Corby WiFi. I’ve been craving to have this kind of cellphone before I was able to buy one last April 13, 2011. But before anything else, let me first tell you my objectives for making this blog: 1) to make a review about the product; 2) to inform people regarding the usefulness of Samsung Corby WiFi.

Samsung GT-S3653W or simply known as Samsung Corby WiFi is a touch screen phone with Wi-Fi connectivity. It has a 2.0 MP with smile shot, 2.8" QVGA Full-touch LCD, Pop-Up SNS, 50 MB internal memory, Cartoon UI, Smart Unlock, Built-in Dictionary, Widgets, and so much more. The handset includes headset, charger, user's manual, and two extra back cover (one plain black and a printed one).

My Samsung Corby Wifi is in Chrome Yellow. What I really love about my Yellow Corby is its Cartoon User Interface. I'm quite childish that's why it really fits my personality. Another thing is its Built-in Dictionary which helps me search for the meaning of a word in just a few clicks. And aside from that, I can surf the internet whenever I'm in a WiFi hotspot. It's user friendly that's why I easily learn to get to used to it.

I made a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats Analysis for Samsung Corby WiFi. Below are the SWOT Analysis that I made:

Strengths
  • User friendly
  • Cartoon UI
  • WiFi connectivity
  • Built-in Dictionary
  • Pop-Up SNS
  • Smart Unlock
Weaknesses
  • Mobile Tracker (which I really don't know how to use or what for)
  • Capacitive Touchscreen (which doesn't allow using stylus)
  • Games (the pre-installed games are all in trial version and it's hard to find a game compatible with this type of mobile phone)
Opportunities
  • Actually Samsung has launched a more improved Samsung Corby WiFi which is known as Samsung Corby II.
Threats
  • The world is changing. Samsung Corby will soon be phased out and new mobile phones will invade the market. New competitors are arising but threats will give Samsung more opportunity to improve their products.

Samsung Corby is indeed a best friend for me. This is the first time that I have been contented with my mobile phone. It's cute, fun to use, and quirky. It is for tweens, teens, and for people who are young at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment